CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Old friends

I was planning on posting about this last month but it totally slipped my mind. I still wanted to blog about it though. When I started college I helped found a sorority at Utah State University. The sorority is Theta Nu Xi Multicultural Sorority, Inc. Here is the link to the chapter's website at USU which I designed and maintain: http://www.usu.edu/thetanuxi/. I graduated 7 years ago and all of my line sisters have all gone their separate ways. There are a few that still live in Cache Valley and some have moved across the Wasatch front, some are in the West and one sister lives internationally.

My sorority sister that lives internationally came back to Logan to visit her family and we had a small get together. I haven't seen April for almost 5 years. It was nice to catch up with everyone that was able to make it. Mandy has two kids, Celestial had a baby about a month after I did and April doesn't have any children but was married 2-3 years ago. Here are some pictures:



Mandy, Celestial, April, Sandy and Sydney in the front.



Olivia and Miya and Sydney in the back



Olivia with her snotty nose.

1 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

How fun that you guys got to hang out. It was fun to see the pictures of you guys with your kids. Also, thanks for putting the link to your sorority website. It was fun to see pictures of you guys back then, it reminds me of all of the fun college was, and I feel privileged to have been friends with girls that had such an important group in Cache Valley!