CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Olivia's day at the park









I love our sitter. She plays with Olivia and keeps her occupied with great activities. She took Olivia and her daughter Abby to the park last week. Olivia and Abby sat back to back on the swing and they loved it. She didn't know what to think about the slide though. And they ended the day at the park with bubbles which both of them love.

I think Olivia looks funny in the hat but better safe than sunburned. It's a good reminder that I need to buy a sun hat.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the hat! It is a bit dorky looking alone, but it totally makes the outfit. It's adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby you have!! I love the pictures. She looks absolutely precious!!