CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shout out to Liberty!!

I have had this on my mind for a few days so here I go. I wanted to give a shout out to my good friend Liberty Applegate. We have been friends since middle school and the last time I saw her was at her wedding when we were 19. After graduation we parted ways and she attended BYU and I stayed here in Logan and attended USU. Here is a funny memory I have of Liberty: I use to be a germ-a-phob and would never share drinks with anyone and the one time I did share with Liberty she gave me a virus. The good thing is it wasn't mono. Girls Camp, Young Women's, Labeau's, Senior TEAM class, lunch, walking in the morning, sleepovers, Cambodian New Years, and getting. Remember when you couldn't visit because the bowling ball hit your car?

We lost touch a few times but have always found each other one way or another. I love Liberty because she has always been a great friend and a good listener. She always has been so positive and been able to see the bright side of things. She has always had a strong testimony in the church and throughout our friendship has always been concerned about my well being in regards to the church. Thanks for never giving up on me.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I second the shout out to Liberty! Alabama is just way too far away!!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

amen also!! lib is one amazing gal....always have loved her!!! but then again class of 99 was pretty darn neat, i love so many friends we made there....good ol memories!!! thanks for opening my memory bank!

carli said...

I third the shout!!

Alabama Apples said...

Thank you! I was surprised to click on your blog and find this...but thank you! I truly love you so much and feel so amazingly close to you despite the years and miles. I love you!