CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clothes. What a hassle!

Blah! I have had a not so good week in terms of feeling good about my weight. I didn't go to the gym or run for over a week which is disappointing considering I should be getting ready to start a training schedule for my race.

Today I tried on this and that and nothing seem to fit right. The conclusion I came to is I have to wear clothes that are fitted to the current size I am. I have a bunch of work clothes that are so cute but I bought them when I was heavier and when I put them on now my chest looks deflated and there is too much excess material. Granted my boobs are much smaller than they use to be and a padded bra can only do so much.

Stretch jeans. Who doesn't love them. I can buy a pair and squeeze in when I am 150 and feel great but I can still wear the same pair when I am 130 and feel maybe not so great. Because I am thinking in the back of my mind "Shouldn't these be baggy?" I guess not.

And most of the work clothes I own need to be ironed. I hate ironing. I probably only hate ironing because I procrastinate and don't do it ahead of time.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I hate clothes as well. Can't I just go to work in my PJ's j/k I always try to buy things in my old size, or the size I think I am (or think I should be)and then they never fit right.

Alabama Apples said...

I totally agree. Clothes are wonderful, when they are perfect, but other than that...blehhh!