CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Homeschooling

Homeschooling. Wow I never that I would be contemplating this topic. But now that I have a baby and have done some research maybe it isn't crazy at all. I am doing my research now so I can be prepared when Olivia is preschool age plus we could be moving somewhere where home school is not just an option but a must.

I would love to get some recommendations on good curriculums or maybe you know someone that would be willing to share their experience with me.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Good luck making your decision. It's hard when you only want what is best for your child. There are so many pros and cons to each. My cousin does a co-op preschool where she and some other people in the neighborhood take turns hosting preschool at their home and teaching the lessons. I know they use a curriculum they purchased and really like it, I will ask her what it is and get back to you.