CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olivia is growing up so fast

I didn't think this stage was going to come so soon but Olivia wants to dress and undress herself all the time now. The other day I found her in the hallway naked trying to put on a new diaper. This morning she wanted to put on her socks and shoes all by herself and surprisingly she was able to get her socks on. I guess I can call her Miss Independent.

On a side note: I did so well on my exercise regimen from November to January then I really slacked off in February. Mike and I are still registered to run the half marathon in April so I need to get my but into gear. I was so happy that I lost weight and maintained it pretty well but for the last month or so I have had utter disregard to what I have been eating and how much which brings me back to trying to lose those few extra pounds. Just five but those five is like climbing Mt. Everest at this point. That is my boo hoo moment for today.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You can do it!!!!!

Julie said...

That's funny about Olivia. Ryleigh is just starting it. When we dress her in the morning once her clothes are on she asks for shoes and a bow. Or when we tell her mommy needs her shoes, she'll run to my closet and get my socks out and try to put them on my feet. Same with my shoes. Not looking forward to the diaper off on her own phase. She's tried it a few times before we got her onesie on. Guess I have to look toward 24 mo onesies :)