CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Weekly update and then some

I had my second doctor's appointment yesterday and it went well. I was worried for a bit because I was spotting for a couple of days but the doctor said if I do too much sometimes that happens. So I am thinking maybe going running last week probably wasn't the brightest idea so I will have to take it easy this week.

I am 14 and a half weeks but when the doctor felt/measured my uterus he said it looked like a 16 week uterus. I am not surprised. Even though I haven't gained any weight yet my stomach has grown a lot in the past 2 weeks. I know I am going to be enormous. I am so short the only place the baby has to go is out.

So sleeping is starting to be uncomfortable these days. I feel like my stomach weighs 50lbs when I roll over and the muscles are straining to contain it. I have been having a hard time falling asleep and my dreams are really vivid so sometimes I feel so exhausted in the morning.

Even though it is still freezing in Logan I am so happy it is April. Here is my list of reasons I love the month of April: General Conference, sorority activities, family and friends birthdays (Celestial, Kanika, Liberty, Karston, my birthday, Mike's birthday 2 days later, Emily's birthday), Cambodian New Year.

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Wow! Your pregnancy is getting right along...maybe not to you, but 14 weeks! I understand about the huge belly thing. I get ginormous with mine!!! Belly goes straight out! I bet you are so adorable, though. I'd love a picture of your baby belly update...if you want. It would be fun to see you grow! I love you and I hope all is well!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet your baby bump is so cute! Yes!! Post pictures...that would be so fun!

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey! Thanks for the email! Congrats on your baby...so excited to find out what it is!