CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby Shower

Thanks to all that attended my baby shower and thank you for all the great presents. Many of you mentioned that I looked pretty small still but just you wait til I post my next belly picture. My belly is deceivingly small when I am wearing clothes but it is huge. I can't believe I still have 3 more months.

I received a lot of great clothes during the shower and afterwards when I was sorting the clothes and getting ready to wash them I got really excited about having a baby. I was excited before but actually looking at little tiny baby clothes made me feel gitty inside. I haven't seen so many shades of pink before but I don't mind. I am excited to dress my baby in some girly clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a fun shower!! I can't wait to see belly pics. There isn't anything to get the excitment going then holding up a little onsie to your preggie belly.

Laki Girl said...

Sorry to have missed the shower!!! It would have been so nice to see you in all your motherly glory :)