CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Party time

Mike and I have been calling the baby Olivia. That is the only name we have agreed on and we haven't changed our minds in over 2 months so unofficially that is the baby's name. After she is born and we see her Olivia might not even fit her.

Anyway baby Olivia thinks there is a party going on in my belly for the past 2 weeks. As more time passes the more active she gets. Fortunately for me she has stopped treating my bladder as a trampoline. Unfortunately she is a kicker and a puncher and sometimes at the same time and sometimes in the middle of the night when I am trying to sleep.

Last night was the first day this whole summer I wished I had an apartment with central air. It was super humid and the fan wasn't cutting it and the window air conditioner just couldn't handle the heat for more than an hour or so. I was miserable hot, tired and sweaty. Hopefully I won't have too many of those days ahead.

8 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

I hope she looks like an Olivia, because I love the name. Your getting so close.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I love the name Olivia and it goes great with your last name. I am sure she will fit that name when you see her! Has she been flipping? Maybe she is a gymnast :)

Jenny said...

As much as you will hate the constant squirming, flipping, kicking, punching, and who knows what else baby Olivia is doing, you'll miss it when she's here. It will be fun to watch her move around in person 'cause you'll be like "so that's what you were doing inside of me!"

Laki Girl said...

Love the name...I thought seriously about Olivia, what a beautiful name. Well I guess I didn't have to think too seriously about it cause well, no girls :) And not much of a boys name heheehee. Anyway, here's to you and the party Olivia is having on your behalf!!!

Shelly Traveller said...

Here's a little tip I need to share. I saw a bunch of bows that I liked for sale for $8 a piece and I didn't want to spend that much so I went and bought the same ribbon for 50 cents and then I watched videos on Youtube that show you how to make bows and it saved me alot of money and they look exactly the same. So get making some bows :)

Alabama Apples said...

Party! I remember a rootbeer commercial from years ago where you could see the baby doing a dance in the belly of the mother...it always made me laugh, but when preggo, it is always how I feel! I love the name Olivia! She'll be darling, with hair, I'm sure...I want to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful name...I love it!! I remember those days, when your belly looks and feels like an aliens is doing the hula inside. It will be fun when you see your little one and then you can say, "so that's what the move was that made my ribs so darn sore"!

Julie said...

I love the name Olivia. So pretty. It's on our top 10 girls list, but isn't one of our top contenders.