CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Pregnancy photos

I have to admit that I hate seeing pictures of myself pregnant. Obviously I have gained weight but that part doesn't bother me as much as how miserable I look. The first trimester my motto was the worse I feel the more make up I would wear. The last thing I want to do is put makeup on because it will just melt off as soon as I go outside. The skin around my nose has turned super red which is hereditary.

Mike thinks it is funny/cute when I smile my face is all cheeks. I just look so hot and miserable and my face is about to be engulfed by my cheeks. Hopefully I won't swell too much or at all in the last couple of months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, no pictures??! *sigh* Maybe a compromise...just belly and no face?? I bet you think you look worse than you really do -I'm sure you are super-cute. :)

Julie said...

I agree... so sad to deprive us of a belly picture. Although I agree with you on hating all your belly pictures. I just feel like a beached whale in mine (and look like one too if you check out the ones I just posted). Whoever said pregnant people had a glow were clearly mistaken in my case.

Alabama Apples said...

I bet you're beautiful!-but, I understand feeling like a giant blue whale. Truly, I'm sure you're beautiful!