CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yellowstone

After the family reunion, Mike's brother and wife, Mike's parents and his three oldest nieces and nephew, Mike and I went to Yellowstone and it was a blast. We were in the park for two days but we were able to see a bunch of animals. We didn't get to do any long hikes but we did a lot of short hikes and overlooks and saw some awesome waterfalls.

Mike and I love to camp and wish we had the opportunity to do it more. I can't wait for the baby to come because it is much easier to hike without all this extra weight. We can't wait to go back to Yellowstone again and do some of the longer hikes.

2 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I am glad you had so much fun!! I love Yellowstone! My sister lives in Jackson Hole, so whenever I visit her I like to go into Yellowstone. I love that whole area, aren't the Tetons beautiful!!??!

Alabama Apples said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! We love camping, etc. too. It will be easier on your body to hike w/out baby inside, but with baby girl outside it will open a whole new hive of problems! BUT-according to my little sis (who hiked and camped tons w/Ez)if you start when they're little, you figure out what works best and you all get into the swing of things. Miss you! I want more pictures of you and you fun baby stuff!