CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My first blow out and Olivia's new schedule

Today I experienced my first blow out with Olivia. It wasn't too bad but she did get poo on her clothes. I guess I have more blow outs to look forward to.

I did have Olivia on a schedule then I decided I would just let her keep her own schedule and feed her when she was woke up and was hungry. So last week she decided to only eat at 8 pm and sleep until 3 am. She did this 2 days in a row. The following day I decided to wake her up at 10:30 pm to eat hoping she would sleep until 5:30 am. That didn't work. She woke up at 3 am and 6 am anyway.

This week she decided to eat at 6 pm and wake up at midnight which is always followed by a 3 am and 6 am feeding. I was hoping she would drop her 3 am feeding first followed by her the 10:30 pm feeding. Oh well. I should be happy that she is able to sleep for that long of a stretch. I just have to be patient and hopefully her schedule will adjust to night and day.

6 comments:

Molley Alles said...

Sandy I think about you and Mike and your new little one a lot. I hope that your doing great and enjoying this time as hard as it is. She has two awesome parents. Give Mike a hug from me. Love Molley p.s. cute blog

Lithie said...

oh she is adorable! hope you are doing great. i love the pics. sheesh motherhood is a handful i bet, and i'm sure you are doing a fab job. hit me up if you need anything, we'll come visit soon.
Happy Halloween!

Shelly Traveller said...

oh the blowouts! If she's anything like mine it will become a daily occurance. Did you dress her up for Halloween?

Anonymous said...

Aren't blow-outs fun?! They seem to always happen at the most inconvenient times, too.
Your little Olivia is such a cutie!! I loved the pictures!

Alabama Apples said...

Uggh for blowouts! I remember one of Josiah's in particular...We were all ready for church, pooped through his outfit. So I lay him down to change him and while I was changing him, he decides he isn't finished and proceeds to blowout on me in MY outfit. I laugh now. Haahaa! Enjoy the many more!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I cannot relate to blowouts, or a sleeping schedule, but I do hope that you get some much needed rest!!!