CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pictures of Olivia


Olivia with her cousin Addie.


Olivia smiling in her sleep

Olivia trying to wake up


Olivia peacefully sleeping

Olivia is 4 weeks yesterday. I decided to dress her up in a dress last Saturday and take some pictures since all she wears is pajamas sleepers all day to accommodate her harness. She is quite the cutie.

We are doing well. I sort of have a routine going which has been helpful. I have also started giving her a bath every other day. The good news is during her nightly feedings she just eats and goes back to sleep and she consistently wakes up around 3:00 AM.

5 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

What a little doll! She is so beautiful. I love her darling outfit. I just want to squeeze and kiss her. I'm glad things are settling down into a routine. Love you!

Brenda said...

Yay for routine! It is so helpful when they are consistent. Is that Em's little baby? If so, the last time I saw her she was three weeks old.

Emily said...

I'm going to have to say that those are 2 fine looking babies! so yummy! we had fun wuth you guys this weekend thanks for all your help. love ya!

Jenny said...

She's that old already? Time is flying by. Glad to hear the routine is working better and that you are hopefully getting some sleep. She is cute and looks a lot like her dad (to me anyway).

Haylee Munk Brown said...

So adorable, I am glad you put these pictures up!