CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Building Food Storage

With a baby on the way I decided that I should start building baby food storage. While I prefer to make my own baby food sometimes circumstances don't allow it or it is more convenient to use jarred. I prefer organic to regular and I prefer it is in a glass jar versus plastic.

Babies "R" Us is having a great deal on Earth's Best baby food which is my favorite brand. Stage 1 or 2 food - 20 jars for $10 or Stage 3 - 10 jars for $10. Then you can go to Earth's Best's website and print 3 coupons off and if the store will let you stack the coupons you can get an awesome deal.

I am also working on our water storage. Since Mike and I are still in the moving stage of our lives we have decided to go with something smaller and easy to move. When we do find something more permanent, we will more than likely invest in a huge container than can be stored a garage. For now we bought the following containers:



This blog has great tips on food storage but here is a direct link to water storage tips: http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/babysteps/step-2-water/

0 comments: