CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pregnancy craziness

I have a lot of things I would love to post about but I just don't have the discipline to do it. I also wish I would have taken more pictures but that didn't happen either. But I guess I have to start somewhere.

As of late I feel like a bottomless pit for food. Sigh... I was hoping to not gain too much weigh during this pregnancy, keep it under 40 lbs but Thanksgiving and Christmas aren't friendly too most people let alone a pregnant woman. On the bright side pregnancy sickness has gone away but they have been replace by other pregnancy ailments.

Before New Years I had a long list of things I wanted to accomplish. But just recently I have this strange desire to make a lot of stuff. I know it is nesting but this didn't happen with Olivia this early in the pregnancy. I want to decorate the girls' room, get the nursery ready and pull out clothes but I still have 5 more months. I have been following some sewing blogs and have this new motivation to sew my own stuff. It is weird for me.

Pregnancy brain has really ramped up this month too. Just when I didn't think I could get any dumber, I really surprised myself. The sad thing is I hope the people at my work don't think I am this forgetful. Which leads me to the belly. Before Christmas I could easily hide my belly. Not anymore and it seems like my belly seems to grow overnight. Clothes that fit last week don't fit this week. It seems so small but I hate to spend a fortune on maternity clothes. All the maternity clothes I had were for spring/summer so I am trying to be very creative by layering and buying a few items.

I feel like my brain works a million miles an hour but I can't seem to accomplish much. As you can tell by my post one topic leads to another very very quickly.

There are a lot of external factors going on that I can't control but sometimes worry me. Mike finding an engineering job, the economy, the value of the US dollar, etc. And that is why I love to sleep usually. If I am not having crazy dreams or suffering from insomnia, I don't have to worry about anything.

0 comments: