CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nesting Project 1 - Carseat Canopy

I made this carseat canopy over the Christmas break. I didn't know the gender of the baby for sure so I wanted to make something gender neutral and instead of paying for fabric my mother-in-law let me pick some from her fabric storage. It is very summery.

My sewing skills are more than beginner but still very basic. I was contemplating to buy one but they are quite pricey in my opinion. I found a pattern that was very simple to follow. Here is the link to pattern that I used: http://www.cluckclucksew.com/2010/04/car-seat-cover-aka-greeter-deterrent.html


Finished product

1 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

How cute! You are quite the domestic diva!! Sheesh, just thinking about doing crafts and sewing and making bread makes me tired!! :) Although, I am interested in your bread recipe. I've tried to be daring and start using yeast again. (For some reason, despite my usage in my teen years, trying to cook with yeast frightens me!!) So, I'd love to try your recipe for bread if you'd pass it along.

libertyapplegate@ymail.com