CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kicking, Jumping, Punching, Rolling

This is only my second pregnancy but I can definitely say both pregnancies have been so different even though I am having another girl. Olivia rarely moved during the day time or I just didn't notice. She got the hiccups daily. She was breech and I suspect that she didn't ever really move much in the womb.

Baby 2 is a shaker and mover. Even in her ultrasound she was all over the place and the midwife even asked me what I ate for lunch. It doesn't matter what I eat she is always active. Some times it is a jab in the ribs and it is super uncomfortable when I am trying to type at work or I am hunched over doing anything. Then it is like she launches herself off my cervix like a trampoline. And that is a very uncomfortable sensation. While I am thankful for the movements because I know she is alive I wish it wasn't a party 24-7. And my worry is this baby will also be breech and I can just imagine this baby will continue to move around until the very last moment.

1 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Gotta love the sensations of having a living thing bouncing around inside! ;) I wish I could tell you that it doesn't mean a thing...but, all my major movers decided they would be movers on the outside, too. Gavin was probably my worst and he was walking at 9 months. Gun came in with a close second and the only time that boy sits still is when he's sleeping (and he moves around in his bed) and on the computer (even then he has at least one limb moving about). Good luck with the crazy baby!! :)