CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mike!


Happy Birthday Mike! I am actually 2 days older than Mike. It is kind of fun to have our birthdays so close together. Here is a picture of Mike being goofy.

I tried really hard today to be nice and friendly but I find it hard sometimes since I have been sick. The more sick I get the grumpier I feel which isn't a good pattern. I have to apologize to Mike all the time for snapping at him. The good thing is he knows I am not normally this moody. I bet he will be relieved when the old Sandy is back.

For Mike's birthday we went to the movies. We watched "Horton Hears a Who" which was very funny. Then he had a basketball game afterwards which his team lost unfortunately. We were both so tired and exhausted we didn't do much for his birthday but this weekend he is running the half-marathon in Salt Lake.

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Happy Birthday, Mike! You are sooo cute! I love your darling belly! I'm impressed at your hiking prowess! (I totally use exclamations too much!!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mike! I loved "Horton Hears a Who", too. My mom, me and my kids went and saw it and I laughed so hard. I want to go again and take Phillip this time.
Don't worry, Phillip is still waiting for my pregnany moodiness to wear off, wait, that's just the way I am... :)

Annalee Taylor said...

Happy birthday both of you! I actually was thinking about Mike yesterday. Him, both my brothers, and Cole all have the same bday...all in the same fam, weird huh. Tell him Im rooting for him in the marathon...and happy birthday! I hope it was great. THat pic makes him look like a giant!