CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am exhausted

So I thought during the second trimester I was suppose to get my energy back which hasn't been the case. Even though during the first trimester I would have to wake up and go to the restroom 2-3 times a night I was still able to fall asleep quickly afterwards and never had problems falling asleep at night. For the past week or so I have had difficulties falling asleep and I haven't manage to sleep through the night even though I have stopped going to the restroom. I usually wake up around 3:30 AM and I have to toss and turn to find a comfortable position. I don't know what I am going to do once I can't sleep on my back or stomach. Plus my dreams are still very vivid.

When I woke up this morning, I felt more exhausted than I did when I went to bed. What a conundrum...

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Yuck! Kit bought me a Snoogle, a fab pillow. It helped me sleep w/ this last preg. Charlie horses were awful for me!!! If I stretched funny they would hit. Ugggh. Some would even make me cry. I hope they don't get that bad for you. I impressed you could run! Good job!!! Love you and miss you! I'll email you soon.

Sandy said...

I decided to order a pregnancy pillow in hopes that it will help me sleep now and when my stomach is huge. I ordered a Cozy Cuddler Total Body Pregnancy Pillow and it got awesome reviews. Can't wait to try it out.