CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My dream on Monday...

My friend Michelle asked me if I had any dreams or intuition what the baby was and I have always felt that it was a boy. On Sunday night/Monday morning I had a dream that the baby was a boy. It was the first dream I have had about the baby since I have been pregnant. Later that day I got my feet zoned and even though I am barely 4 months Kathy said it felt like it was a boy. I won't see visual confirmation from an ultrasound for 2 more weeks but I am pretty confident that it is a boy.

On Monday afternoon my pregnancy pillow arrived. It was huge and Mike didn't like how much room it took but I have enjoyed it so far. Between me, mike, a blanket and the pillow it was like a sauna last night. I am thinking Mike will have to be in a separate blanket while I use the sheets only. My only complaint about the pillow is it is a lot bigger compared to my down pillow so my neck hurts a little but the benefits outweigh the neck pain.

I haven't been feeling so great this week. I finally experienced achy feet. Not fun. It is a double edge sword because when I am sick I don't want to do anything but I know that if I could exercise I probably would feel better and have more energy. Oh well. There is always next week to feel better and start working out again.

6 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Yeah! The boy club is the best!!! You can be my boy buddy!

Phillip said...

Yay for little boys!! I can't wait for your ultrasound...and I'm not even pregnant! So far, every baby I've had I had "intuition" about the gender, and I've been right. Three outta three ain't bad. Sometimes mommies just know.

Jenny said...

I hope you're right about the boy. We thought for sure Pearl was a boy and well, she's a girly girl! When we saw she was a girl on the ultrasound, Jeff looked like his puppy got run over. He mourned for a weekend that she wasn't a boy but now is so glad to have a girl. It's fun to hear your pregnancy woes. I remember getting a body pillow, which Jeff referred to as "my boyfriend." I think he got a bit jealous! And you will resort to having your own blankets, well in your case just sheets 'cause you'll get hot!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I posted under Phillip's name. Sorry, it's actually me, Steph.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I hope you atart feeling better!!! I have hear the pillows do help, but I guess I wouldn't know! Ha ha ha! I hope that whether it is a boy or a girl that he/she will get to go rockclimbing!!! Take them on Haylee's Day Off for me!

Alabama Apples said...

So-I was wondering if you have come up with any names you're thinking of-I LOVE listening to people's names...I love names...