CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pictures from the Wind Caves







Here are pictures from our hike this April. The pictures are not very flattering but I decided to post them anyway. Now everyone can see how I look without makeup, without doing my hair and how hot and sweaty I get during a hike.

Here are some pictures from our hike to the wind caves last November.

Mike and I bought some flint and we found some dried brush and built a little fire in one of the caves. Mike just wanted to check how well the flint worked.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think you look fabulous! Love that cute pregnant body. Funny, but I actually liked my body way more when I was pregnant than I ever had. Maybe it was just because I knew there was no stopping the curves so you might as well have fun with 'em!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thank you for the pictures. You are way too cute...make-up or not. I love the baby bump. I can't believe you are hiking...you are unstopable. :)