CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mike's mini-triathlon















Mike did a mini-triathlon last Saturday. He swam 6 laps, biked 4 miles and ran 2 miles. I thought he did really well for his first triathlon event. He really didn't train for it. He ran the half-marathon the week before, he hasn't rode his bike for years and he barely started swimming the week before. I don't know his official time yet but I think it was around 37 minutes 24 seconds. Here are some pictures of the start of the swim, Mike getting out of the pool, Mike transitioning to the bike portion, Mike finishing the bike portion and Mike finishing the race.

I am a little jealous that I couldn't do the half-marathon and mini-triathlon with him. If I didn't get Mike into running last fall he probably wouldn't be doing any of these events. Oh well. I can always plan for next year.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you, Mike!! And don't you worry, Sandy. You are workin' hard on growing a baby!!

Alabama Apples said...

Great job, mike! And ditto to what steph said...making a baby is HARD work!

Jenny said...

Check out those sexy calves!!!!