CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Scrapbooking

I do love to scrapbook but it takes so much time and can be really messy and expensive. I had a few people recommend digital scrapbooking and I finally looked into it and decided I would have to be crazy to go back to the traditional scrapbooking. Before I would have to take the pictures, upload the pictures and order the pictures and wait for them to be printed. Then I would have to pull all my scrapbook supplies out and start designing.

Now I can download the pictures onto my computer and design a page in a few minutes and the printing is very affordable. Plus I don't have to worry about cutting the wrong shape or size because it is all digital.

The biggest challenge is I do not take very many photos which will hopefully change once the baby is born. I bought a digital scrapbook kit today called Baby on Board and hopefully I can get a few pages designed to journal my pregnancy experience. Hopefully this will motivate me to finally take some photos of my belly. Plus I will have somewhere to put pictures of my ultrasound from next month.

0 comments: