CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My awesome husband

Being in Boise has resulted in no regular footzones. I guess Mike had been monitoring my feet especially my lymph system and offered to give me a foot rub which actually resulted in him giving me a couple of footzones with a lot of direction. It felt pretty good. I can't complain because at this point I will take what I can get.

Another awesome thing Mike did was bake bread and it turned out great. He didn't have to measure everything because I keep batches of the dry ingredients in the freezer he did take the initiative to proof the yeast, mix everything in the bosch, roll the dough into the pan and bake it. So one day when this baby gets here I won't be the only person responsible for making bread.

I probably don't tell him enough in multiple ways but I love and appreciate everything Mike does for me and our family.

0 comments: