CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yes, yes and yes

I had my 32 week appointment on Monday and YES I gained 10lbs in the last month. I guess that makes up for the 2 months I didn't gain anything. I know I am pregnant and all but it is pretty embarrassing to realize I gained that much weight. I didn't think my diet had changed that much. We did make a trip to Utah and we ate more fast food than usual and that is when the weight started to pack on. Oh well.

And YES, the baby is head down. The midwife is pretty sure the baby won't be turning anymore because there is no room left. Basically my tummy is growing outward. I am pretty happy about that. I have been visiting the chiropractor regularly since February and I am happy to report that the chiropractor has been able to relieve a slew of pregnancy discomforts. I have been during pelvic tilts and what not. I'll admit I was pretty paranoid between 18-28 weeks about having a breech baby.

And YES, I have been having a pregnancy pity party for myself lately so basically this whole paragraph is a long vent or list of complaints. I am starting to run out of clothing options and it isn't so fun to try to do laundry every few days. Most of the time I feel like a big parachute. Getting ready for work is exhausting but I feel so unattractive if I don't blow dry my hair and straighten it and wear makeup. I pull my hair up into a pony tail most of the time but the days I am swelling in the face I just can't bare to look in the mirror. If I stand up too long, I get a backache because gravity just pulls on my tummy. My muscles are getting so tight and I try to stretch but it isn't enjoyable. Exercise - I rarely do that. Walking back and forth on campus is exercise enough. I have been a big forgetful spree. I lost my office keys but Mike found those in the laundry. I lost the remote so we had to buy a new universal remote on Monday. I misplaced my work laptop charger. Hopefully one day everything will turn up.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Hang in there Sandy! When I'm pregnant, I don't gain any weight until about 6 months then I pack on 40 or 50 lbs! Yes, that much! I remember vividly with both pregnancies going in every two weeks and being told I had gained 7 lbs each time! Then it got so bad I was gaining 7 lbs every week! I cried every visit because I was eating carrots and veggies/fruits like mad, cutting out sweets, and trying so hard to eat healthy. I felt like a fat blob and wished I could just stay in my sweats at home instead of go to work. The "fun" parts of being pregnant suck.