CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pregnancy and such

I am 31 weeks today. We finished our last hypnobabies class and it is basically maintenance of my hypnoscripts until the baby comes. I have been really packing on the pounds lately and I saw a picture that Mike took of me and I was shocked how fat/swollen I looked already. I know it comes with the territory. Yes I would love the baby to come after her guess date because it is best but let's face it pregnancy can get really uncomfortable towards the end. Thankfully the chiropractor has been able to help alleviate a lot of discomfort but I still have to deal with the gigantic huge belly, not being able to bend over and just the limited mobility.

The countdown continues to my 30th birthday, springtime and 40 weeks.

1 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

YAY! Very exciting ... the end is near!!