CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Owl project

I found this cute owl tutorial and I thought it might be fun to make for Olivia and the baby. It was on my long long list of things to do but I actually got to it a lot sooner than I expected. We took a trip to Utah last weekend and my MIL has a great stash of fabric and since I only needed small pieces of fabric I was able to find almost everything I needed. I was slightly worried about making the owl because I thought it might be a little advanced for my sewing skills but I was able to sew majority of the owls in one day. I can't find the blog I got the pattern from but if anyone wants it I can send you the pattern.

Here is a picture of the owls. They are still missing the beaks and one owl is missing the eyeballs.

0 comments: