CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Olivia

Olivia helping me make pancakes this morning. She was suppose to be mixing the batter only but she decided the griddle was ready. I must admit she has become very helpful with loading the dishwasher with silverware and putting the silverware away in the drawer.

She is also sporting a cloth diaper. I think she looks adorable in cloth diapers even though they make her booty look huge.



Olivia helping me pick up toys right before bedtime. She is quite a character. That is the bowl that goes in her potty training toilet that never gets used. She prefers sitting on the big toilet



I guess this is what happens when toddlers skip their naps. They fall asleep on the carpet while they are whining right before dinnertime.

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

What a cutie! And, I love the little booty! ;) I'm so impressed with your skills. I need you to come sew curtains and pillows for me. My sewing machine is a beast in my mind and I just can't tackle it. Not that it is bad, I just can't seem to sew...a few people say pracetice...to that I just say meh...

Seriously, love the owls, boppy cover and pillowcase! Fab material, so cute!

Jenny said...

I love her cheesy smiles! If you run out of nesting projects, give me a call! I'm almost inspired to ask for a sewing machine for my birthday after reading all your posts. Pathetic that I did take 7 years of private sewing lessons and now can't sew a thing!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what your baby is going to look like because Olivia is such. a. doll!! She could be on Parenting mags (imo). Yay for all your projects. They look great. You should give yourself a pat on the back. :)