CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Complaining about pregnancy

So on the bright side I don't always have morning sickness daily starting last week. The bad news is when it is bad it is really bad. Yesterday was bad. Throwing up. Esophagus burning. And I haven't had a good night sleep in ages. I really miss that. And I have a love hate relationship with food. I hate to cook or eat it but if I don't then I get sick. It has been a long time I ate something and thought "Wow, that tasted really good." But then it does make me feel a lot better to finally get something in my stomach but only a few bites so I feel like I am constantly eating.

I lost weight. Probably all muscle mass but my tummy is definitely growing. My tummy is still too little to hold up maternity pants but my regular pants are getting a little too tight. I hate the in between stage. On the plus side I have my first appointment with a midwife. Hopefully I am far along enough we will hear the heartbeat.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Congrats to you as well! I am having almost exactly the same symtoms you are and it has been really hard because I was not sick at all when I was pregnant with Trey. Hoepfully we will both start to feel better soon!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for a little belly popping out. I actually like starting to show...it makes all the yuckiness kind-of worth it. The one good thing about pregnancy is that it does get better...of course it gets worse again later :\ uggh. At least it isn't me!!! ;)

I always love hearing the little peanut's heart. Hooray for your first appointment!