CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pleasant surprise

So Mike and I love the birthing center. All the midwives are so nice and personable. I was too early to hear the heartbeat but luckily they gave me an ultrasound. It was so cool to see the baby. The heartbeat was strong and we saw it kicking it's feet around and jumping around like a bean. It was a nice surprise.

Olivia was very concerned when I had to get my blood drawn. She held my hand the whole time. It was sweet.

10 weeks. Finally double digits. I can only hope the morning sickness gets better but I am realistic that this could last until Christmas. But I have Thanksgivings to look forward too and Christmas and New Years and after that I will be twenty weeks and we get to find out the sex. Trying to stay positive even though I feel terrible and I sometimes wonder why did we do this again and then I remember that we will have a sweet baby this spring.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Do you get anything from your dr. for the nausea? I don't know if you tried anything with Olivia. So glad you liked the midwives and got to see your little bean!! That's always so exciting!