CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

See you for now

My last day of work is tomorrow and I will probably be offline for atleast a week. Not that I update my blog much anymore.

Olivia is growing fast. She is starting to speak sentences now. She has been knocked off her schedule and we have been packing for the past few weeks so it has been so hectic. I hope that when we get settled in we can get her back on a schedule for everyone's sanity.

She doesn't have a bedtime anymore. She doesn't sleep in her crib so she sleep in our room on the floor in a sleeping bag. It is better than her sleeping in our bed.

Maybe one day I'll actually get pictures uploaded.

3 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Good luck! I know how hard moving is, yuck, I hate it! But I am so excited for you and your new job!!

Courtney said...

Good luck with your move! I am excited for you guys to have this new adventure! Keep us updated!

Humberto Dib said...

Hi, I just popped in to say hello, great blog, congratulations!
You can visit mine if you feel like.
Cheers from Argentina!
Humberto.

www.humbertodib.blogspot.com