CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Olivia amazes me

So I was lazy tonight and behind on putting Olivia to sleep but lucky for me Olivia took the initiative. She must have been tired because she found her pajamas and changed her own clothes. She even put her dirty clothes in the hamper. She got her sleeping bag and laid it out on the floor next to our bed and tucked her self in. Usually I make her sleep in her own bed but tonite I made an exception. I don't know if my two year is trying to outsmart me or she is just super responsible. Oh well. I will enjoy it for now.

On a side note I am halfway done with my Christmas shopping. :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

I'm impressed! Changed her own clothes?! I can't even get Ryleigh to get her own pants off, let alone a shirt and put new ones on! WOW! Way to go Olivia!