CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Olivia and Gatorade

My goal is to not post another complaint about pregnancy for today so this post is about Olivia and Gatorade. Mike bought me some gatorade last night and he told Olivia that it was juice and he gave her a sip. After she tasted it she called it popsicle juice. I thought it was cute.

Olivia is growing fast and her vocabulary is growing at a huge rate and she is getting better at forming her sentences. It is cool to see how much she learns in such a short amount of time.

She loves Toy Story 3 and watches it daily. Woody is her favorite character. Her favorite movie use to be Beauty and the Beast and she would walk around the house with her book and sing and pretend she was Belle. So imaginative.

She does and says a lot of funny stuff everyday but I am terrible with remembering lately and actually blogging it. I guess that is how it goes sometimes.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We love Toy Story at our house too! Pearl calls Gatorade Daddy juice because Jeff is usually the one who drinks it.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^