CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baking success

So on Saturday and Sunday during Olivia's nap I usually bake my goodies for the week. And even though I have posted 3 times today I just wanted to share my baking success story. The first time I made my blueberry bran muffins, they tasted great but didn't rise like I hoped. After researching and taking the cooking class on my third batch they turned out beautiful. Here are my pictures:




Muffin batch 1 made on October 9, 2009



Muffin batch 2 made on October 24, 2009

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

You are cooking and baking up a storm. Yummo! Just looking at your blog makes me want to make something yummy...if I can get off my rear and do it! :)

I actually read in What to Expect When You're Expecting that what you do eat while preggo can affect the tastes of your children, crazy, huh! Maybe that is why Josiah is addicted to spicy Mexican food.

Married Mannings said...

I love love your recipes and am so jealous that you got to take a cooking class. I would love to do that. Keep posting your recipes for me because they look so delicious!1