CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hhcg diet

I have been doing this on the down low because I was a little embarrassed and skeptical but since I am halfway done I figured that I should share. I have been doing the hcg diet but the homeopathic drops instead of the shots.

If you don't know what the hcg diet is, check out the manuscript: http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Simeons-Pounds-and-Inches.htm

I just started a blog to journal my experience so if anyone is interested: http://sandyandhcg.blogspot.com/

Anyway I have been on the diet for 22 days and have lost 11.8 pounds so far.

2 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

There are some girls in my ward that are doing it (the shots) but they have lost a TON of weight. I hadn't heard of the drops.

Alabama Apples said...

Holy cow! Congrats on your weight-loss!! I'll have to read up on your blog to see what it is all about.

What a little mover Olivia is! I remember Gavin climbing up and down the totally steep stairs when we first moved here. I wanna see more pictures of you and your fam!! :)