CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good present giver, bad surprise keeper

I love giving presents, but I really struggle keeping it a secret. That being said I bought mike an awesome Christmas present. I bought him an iPhone and I also bought myself one. Mine came on Tuesday and I have been playing with it at work secretly for the past few days. I downloaded a bunch of apps and I wanted to share my fun news but I had no one. So I caved in and told mike what I bought him. He was super excited. I am glad that he liked his present but bummed that I couldn't keep it a secret until November atleast.

The phone is awesome. I still have a lot to learn and need practice typing but I am actually blogging from my phone right now. The good thing is we won't have to fight over the laptop anymore.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

What an awesome Christmas gift! I have trouble keeping gifts a secret too. Good thing I still have no idea what to get Blake, otherwise my secret would be blown too! So does Mike get his phone early or does he have to wait until Christmas?

Sandy said...

He gets it early. I am hoping we can get them hooked up mid-November.

Julie said...

You are too cute! That is an awesome Christmas present! Oh and you'll still fight over the laptop, just a little less :). We both have ipod touches, and there are limitations to the iphone/touch, where you really need a laptop. But I do most of my browsing on the touch.

I'm really good at keeping gifts secret. Although I know the internal pressure to give in and tell em! Chris is horrible though. If he had it his way we'd have no presents to open on Christmas day because he'd give them as he bought them.