CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Olivia's rough day

We went to a birthday party on Saturday and we let Olivia stay up to 9 AM and she was so so tired on Sunday but refused to nap. That probably was the biggest factor to her rough day.

While getting her diaper bag ready for church, Olivia went into the bedroom and she started crying. I just knew that she pulled my flat iron off the dresser. I usually remember to pull the cords up but today I was in such a hurry. Luckily for Olivia it had cooled down quite a bit. I sprayed her hand with colloidal silver and applied some lavender. She didn't act like it hurt so I assume it scared her more than hurt her.

When we got home Olivia was so excited to see her daddy who was in the basement she raced to the stairs and forgot to stopped. So she fell down the stairs. We live in a split entry house so she fell down half the stairs. She cried but she was okay.

Then I was making dinner and Olivia crawled down the stairs and started crying. When you go into the basement you have the option to turn left into the family room or right to go into the hallway. If you go forward it is just a wall. Olivia was playing with the door and managed to get her head stuck between the door and the wall and she was choking herself because she was freaking out. Her body was on the left side of the door and her head was on the right side of the door wedged up against the wall.

Right before going to bed she tripped and she hit her chin on her chair and I think she bit her tongue. That is Olivia's rough day.

6 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

ooooh, poor little girlie! I hate bad days!!!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

That is a rough day!!! Man!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

and that sounds like an every other day occurrence with my 2 year old. AND IT STARTED AROUND 1 YEAR OLD! hope your girl is not as accident prone!

Married Mannings said...

Poor little Olivia!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!! I am glad that none of her accidents caused too much damage...except for a real, rough day. I bet she got a lot of loves from momma, though.

Julie said...

Sad!