CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Olivia must be Asian

I made one of Mike's favorite dinner's last night which was soft tacos. I made a cheese quesadilla and put some of the taco meat on it and I thought she would love it. Boy was I wrong. So I fed her my dinner which was baked tilapia seasoned with salt, basil and black pepper with asparagus. She loved it. She ate a third of my dinner and she couldn't stuff the asparagus spears into her mouth fast enough. I was worried that her dinner was too light so I fed her baby blueberry applesauce and bananas.

She loves Asian food. My aunt babysits her everyday and Olivia eats lunch and dinner and she gets to eat the good authentic Cambodian food. I am a little jealous. I wonder if it made a difference that I ate so much Cambodian while I was pregnant.

0 comments: