CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

This that and another

So I haven't been very good at the blogging thing lately. I'll admit it. I am completely obsessed with the hcg diet stuff. I found this great forum and I have met a ton of people. I spend a lot of my time over there. Plus I have noticed less people are blogging. I have been blogging about my weight loss on my other blog which I have been updating daily.

I have a side project I am working on which is building a webpage which has taken a ton of time.

I love to cook. I really do. I just don't have the time to do it. And I am always looking for new recipes to try and modify to make them healthy. I bought some organic wheat bran and made these awesome white chocolate blueberry bran muffins with flaxseed. I am also researching on making my own yogurt in addition to putting together a digital version of my cookbook of modified recipes. Plus I have been working on my food storage and trying to figure out ways to save money by using food storage.

Plus work has been super busy and I have been working extra. I know I am can be crazy at times but it must be me nesting for winter and trying to get all this stuff done before Mike graduates and we have to move again.

It would be nice if I posted more pictures of myself but honestly I don't like them so I would rather not. Maybe after I am done with this hcg thing I'll post a before and after pic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great things to occupy your time! It sounds like life is keepin' you hoppin'! It was fun to hear a little update on you. :)

Shelly Traveller said...

there is a website
family-home-evening.blogspot.com and every friday she was a food storage post on how to use your food storage on a daily basis. There are lots of really good recipes that I've been using a lot lately.

Adam said...

You are my hero!! I need to come spend a week with you and you can teach me all you know!!! AND you really are beautiful...so I think you should post pictures of you all the time!!!!

--brooke

Married Mannings said...

I love to cook too. Share your recipes!!! They sound so good!