CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Olivia's birthday

I know it was a few weeks ago and I was hoping to get her pictures downloaded but that probably isn't going to happen for awhile. Olivia turned one and we didn't have a big party. Just some cake and ice cream at my mom's house. I bought her some balloons and she loved those. I let her feed herself cake and ice cream and she did really well. She ate the cake mostly with her hands. Since she doesn't eat much sugar the frosting gave her a sugar rush and she was go go go for the next hour. On a side note I did make the cake myself which I am super proud of even though I didn't get to eat any because of my diet.

We bought her a baby stroller and she absolutely loves it. The sitter has the same one and Olivia loved to play with it. In a nutshell Olivia had a great birthday, nothing too fancy and she almost blew out the candle by herself.

She is still in the 50th percentile in height and head circumference. But only 25th percentile in weight. Basically means she eats a ton and she gets a big belly but her arms and legs are super skinny just like her dad.

3 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I can't believe she is a year old already!!!! Time flies. Here's wishing her another epic year! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday!! Cake, balloons, ice cream, Grandma's house and baby stroller...that would make life about perfect for a one year old.

Alabama Apples said...

Cutie patootie! I love first birthdays...ours are always low-key, too. I can just see her on the move! :)