CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Envelope System

Mike and I are doing the Total Money Makeover plan. We started last spring but totally stopped in the summer and most of fall but we finally started again in December and I have been inspired to really kick butt with our budget. I have been following this blog: Money Saving Mom I've been trying to learn about couponing on her site but I was inspired by her to do baking days and freezing dinners on a whole new level. She also follows the Dave Ramsey plan and her and husband have finally saved enough to purchase a home with 100% down payment. That is so inspiring. I would love to do that but I don't know if I have the patience.

My project for the weekend is to put together an envelope system that I can put in my purse to separate my money. This is what inspired me:



If you are interested in the tutorial, here is the link: http://kelleighratzlaff.com/2009/12/free-envelope-template-and-a-tutorial/

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I just ordered this book too. Try hip2save.com -- great couponing/money saving site!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

It's so weird/funny to see my wallet all over the internet. If I had known, I would have cleaned it out a bit! LOL! But, I really appreciate the link, and I hope that your pretty envelopes inspire you to use cash instead of plastic! I pray that you will reach your goal of staying home!! Best wishes!