CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Olivia is so funny sometimes

Mike wanted me to blog about this so we don't forget. We were at my mom's for dinner and 7:30 rolled around and Olivia went and grabbed her shoes and her coat and was attempting to put them on. I guess that is her way of telling us she is ready to go. I have noticed she is particular about where she sleeps at night. She definitely isn't a sleep where ever kind of girl. She loves her crib and she loves her space.

On a side note I can't believe how observant she is. She is like a sponge. She saw me put the hymn book on the piano and reading the music while I was playing so she did the same on her toy piano. She saw Mike scratching my back so she was scratching my cousin's back just like I was. Just little things like that crack me up. I guess we need to be careful on what we do and say in front of her now.

Olivia is 15 months now. She is getting her I-teeth. The top two have broken through and the bottom two are very close so she will have a total of 16 teeth. She loves to brush her teeth and she even made her own sign for it. I'll try to be better about journaling about Olivia.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Isn't it amazing how much they soak in and learn? I am constantly amazed at how much Pearl knows and copies... and really, really grateful she hasn't repeated everything she's heard her dad say yet!!!

Julie said...

They are so observant. I'm amazed at how much Ryleigh picks up. We started putting her baby bottles in her kitchen sink, and today she goes over to it with her baby and asks me "ba?" like where is it, i know this is where they go! Such a great age! Ryleigh got 2 molars around Christmas, and I think she's about to get 2 incisors and 2 molars on top in the next week or so, they're just starting to try to break through.

Alabama Apples said...

Aren't kiddies amazing? I am always stunned about how quickly they learn and develop. The mannerisms always make me laugh...the things they pick up! Way too much in my house, sometimes...