CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm back

I have been terrible with blogging and I have been terrible at taking pictures this holiday. My holiday was great because I did a whole lot of nothing. I showered but I didn't wear makeup or do my hair and lounged in my pajamas. It was nice but I am back to the daily grind. Work is really crazy and my schedule is not as flexible as it use to be and Mike is in his last semester and he will be spending a lot of time at school which means Olivia will be at the sitter's full time. I feel bad about it but I am hoping it is only for 4 more months. I attempted to take her binky away and she did really well when we were at home but once we left it was really hard and after the realization that she would be at the sitter's so much I caved in and decided to give her back her binky for nap time.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i wouldn't stress too much about the binky. Our girls are now 20 and 17 and you NEVER get over that feeling of wanting to make life easier for them. i think that's what being a good parent involves.

btw...both of them got over not having their pacifiers rather quickly.

good luck!