CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LoseIt.com



I downloaded this program a few months ago but I am going to start tracking my food intake and exercise. Not because I love it but I need some help with portion control. As an emotional eater I can easily overeat. When I had a trainer I had a food diary and workout log and she always checked it. It helped me stay focused and aware of what I was eating. I just need some help with discipline until the portion control thing becomes a habit.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I was using the livestrong app that has a calorie counter. it's pretty good. I'm now using the bodybugg to track my consumption v. expenditure in order to reach a goal. I needed direction as to how many calories I needed to eat a day inorder to actually lose weight. SO far it's doing pretty well. Haven't seen actual number changes, but then again I haven't been walking or wii-ing every night like I should.